As we celebrate Labor Day weekend here in the U.S., we plan to be closed on Monday, September 1st. Unfortunately there is large Category 4 hurricane threatening our area late Monday night into Tuesday. We're praying the storm stays away, but we'll be monitoring it closely, and updating our site as necessary if we have severe effects from the storm. There is always a high probability of losing power at the very least, but we will do our best to keep our customers informed. Please keep the eastern seaboard in your thoughts and prayers, and consider any order placed over the next few days may be delayed if the storm stays on it's current trajectory.
Update Tuesday 9/3: We will remain closed on Tuesday, Sept. 3rd. Our plan is to be back open and caught up with orders tomorrow, Wednesday the 4th. Thank you for your patience.