Careers @ C&B
Crown & Buckle is a renowned online watch strap store offering custom-styled, high-quality nylon and leather straps at a value-driven price point. We abide by the philosophy that greatness is in the details. This belief seeps into everything we do – from the wide collection of styles we offer and the handpicked leathers we use, to how we stitch each thread and treat each customer. Our obsession to detail – and stance against mediocrity – is what makes Crown & Buckle who we are.
Currently, we are searching for an Operations Coordinator to join our team in Matthews, North Carolina. An ideal candidate will be self-motivated, well-spoken, well-written, have strong organizational skills, and possess exceptional customer service and time management skills. After 12 successful years as an industry leader, Crown & Buckle continues to grow, and we view this position as essential to accomplishing our 2023 company goals.
Scope of Work
In this role you will be responsible for daily operations, order fulfillment, quality control, inventory management, and customer support (pertaining to shipment, address, and order errors). You will report directly to the Operations Manager, and be expected to excel in a small business environment, which means at times having limited support.
Place of Work
The work will be performed at the Crown & Buckle headquarters in Matthews, North Carolina; our hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 9:30am-5:30pm.
The following is an abridged list of tasks which will need completion in order to achieve the scope of work detailed above. This list is not comprehensive, and in a small business environment, flexibility and adaptability are vital.
- Perform a variety of fulfillment duties such as picking orders, packing orders, creating shipping labels, and managing USPS and FedEx daily shipment pickups.
- Manage & maintain our extensive product inventory to ensure database accuracy.
- Responsible for verifying the quantity and quality of inbound inventory deliveries.
- Manage shipping and office supply inventory levels.
- Ensure excellent customer service through direct email support.
- Great communicator, strong attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, team player, and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to stay focused and motivated throughout repetitive daily tasks.
- Respect sensitive and confidential business info.
- Ability to lift up to 49 pounds, stand/walk for up to 8 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend and reach with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Competitive salary, health insurance, retirement account with company match, paid vacation and holidays, casual dress code, free parking, and room for advancement.
This Operations Coordinator position will not be open long. We have an aggressive timeline and are looking to hire immediately for this position. To be considered, you must email us your resume. Resumes must be in PDF format, and a cover letter is a nice touch.
Resumes can be sent to: email@example.com