Crown & Buckle ships orders daily (Monday-Friday) from our Florida office. Orders placed before 2:00 PM EDT will ship out the same day in most cases. Orders placed after hours or over the weekend will ship out the following business day.
|Economy Shipping||$3.39||4-10 Days*||Tracking|
|FedEx 2 Day Air||$6.99||2 Days*||Tracking + Insurance|
|USPS Priority Mail||$7.75||3-5 Days*||Tracking|
|FedEx Overnight||$19 - $28||1 Day*||Tracking + Insurance|
|* Business Days (M-F)|
|Economy Shipping*||$7.50||15-35 Days*||No Tracking|
|FedEx Int'l Priority||$16 - $29||2-5 Days*||Tracking|
|* Business Days (M-F)||* Economy Shipping is not available to Germany, Mexico, Netherlands, or UAE.|
International customers are solely responsible for any and all duties, fees, taxes, or customs charges levied by your destination country for importing foreign goods. Business days refers to Monday through Friday, and does not include weekends or any holidays, in the U.S. and/or your destination country. Transit times are approximate and based on our first-hand experience.
Tracking & Delivery
Click to expand
Every order will receive a shipping confirmation email as soon as it has been fulfilled. All U.S. orders receive a tracking number, while international orders sometimes may not (see chart above).
United States: It is normal behavior for domestic tracking to have gaps between updates. If it has been a few days since your tracking has updated, hang tight. This does not indicate the package has been lost. First Class and Priority Mail services do not carry a delivery date guarantee. The "expected delivery date" given by USPS is an estimate, and it is not always accurate.
International: Economy Shipping does not have a tracking number. You will still receive a shipping confirmation email when your order ships out, but the tracking number field will say "N/A." FedEx service, while expensive, features tracking and much faster transit times. The chart above contains pricing and average transit times.
Shipping Terms & Conditions
Click to expand
- Crown & Buckle is not responsible or liable for:
- Shipping delays caused by the shipping carrier (USPS or FedEx), holidays, peak times of the year, delayed customs clearance, inclement weather, or any other "acts of God."
- Any lost, stolen, or damaged merchandise. Once C&B hands the package over to the shipping carrier, the customer assumes full responsibility for the package and contents.
- Incomplete and/or incorrect address information. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide accurate address information or promptly notify C&B if a mistake was made.
- International customers are solely responsible for any and all duties, taxes, or customs charges levied by your destination country for importing foreign goods.
- Customs forms cannot be marked as a "gift" or given a lower commercial value in order to avoid or reduce import duties, taxes, or custom fees. This is illegal.